- TradeWin 24 provides corporate hedging services for companies that trade commodities or have particular exposure to changes in commodity prices and exchange rates.
- In addition to trading companies, commodity and currency hedging services are also used by large producers in the field of metal processing, grain and oilseeds, chemical industry, oil companies, etc.
- The basic purpose of this service is to control the risk of forward purchases and/or deliveries, i.e. protection against unwanted price movements of stock exchange commodities and exchange rates, in our cases mostly the EUR/USD parity./li>
- TradeWin 24 provides commodity hedging services through standardized financial instruments, primarily through futures contracts and options on the NYBOT/CBOT organized market, as well as other markets of the largest group for global markets, the CME Group.
- Currency hedging is done directly on the FX market by buying or selling currency pairs.
- Effective commodity and currency hedging will allow you to:
▪ "lock in" the profit
▪ ensure stable growth in the long term
▪ reduce the exposure of business to external factors that, at the time of occurrence, you cannot influence
- ▪ you have more space in cooperation with customers, suppliers and banks